November 2

Hello friends and families of room 78.  We are writing this blog post together as a class.  This was an amazing week. One of the highlights was taking home our colour wheels.

 We did a small pumpkin investigation, estimating the number of seeds and lines on our pumpkin.  Our pumpkin had 30 lines and 277 seeds!  We carved our pumpkin to look like it was eating a smaller pumpkin!  We didn't win the contest but we had fun!

On Wednesday we had Halloween which was very fun.  We wore our costumes and had a fun day.

On Thursday we had pajama day and everyone felt very sleepy, maybe because of Trick or Treating or maybe because we were dressed for bed.

Now for some quotes from the kids;

"On pajama day I loved playing centers! I also like playing outside." 
-Amelia

"I like when I went to Music on Halloween day! I also like that it is a new month."
-Nathan

"I like printing at school!  I also really liked when we went on the fall walk."
-Carolina

"I like when we got to watch a movie during snack. I also like bringing books to class from home."
-Luke

"I like drawing and writing because we get to share our work"
-Emma

"We had a changeover of month"
-Elvis

"I like math!"
-Michael

"We did colouring during centers, I liked it!  I thought it was really fun to wear our costumes."
-Mara

"I like that we did the colour wheel.  I also like learning the words of the week."
-McKenna

"I like that we do Go Noodle! I also liked that we had parent teacher interviews."
-Rachel

"I like that all of us get to be the special helper"
-Saleen

"I like when we do our journals."
-Angela

"I like to come to school and learn things!"
-Cammy

"I am glad we work together to stack chairs at the end of the day!"
-Arisa

"I like that we all get to share our things in the classroom."
-Brayden

"I like everything about school."
-Corbin

Words of the week for next week:
had
so
you
not



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May 3

October 9